Talk in a Box
A game that will change the way you talk, think, and interact with others
Do You Want To Have Great Conversations
With Your School-Age Or Adult Children?
Do You Want To Have More Meaningful Talks
With Your Spouse?
Do You Dread Family Reunions?
Do Your Gatherings With Friends
Need Some Re-Energizing?
Talk In A Box can help! Talk In A Box is a game for 2 to 8 players that guides you easily and quickly into deeper, more meaningful conversations. In the process of having fun, you will learn more about your friends, family and professional colleagues than you ever did before. You will feel closer to each other and appreciate each other more.
Talk In A Box creators Stan Scott and Nancy Banman are a husband and wife team who spent years combing the country to bring you the world’s best questions for fun, evocative, revealing, stimulating conversation with family, friends and colleagues.
Playing the game is easy. You pick a card from the 300 that come with the game. Everyone then answers that question. (Don’t worry, you can “pass” if you are uncomfortable or are stumped.) Full instructions are provided with each game.
Here’s How Some Customers Have Played Talk In A Box:
- “I use it with my family at the dinner table especially when they have friends come over to eat with us.”
- “My husband and I played it with another couple; it was a blast! We each took 5 cards and just took turns reading the cards and responding.”
- “My husband and I use Talk In A Box at night when our child is asleep.”
- “I actually bought it for my fifteen year old son and all his friends - they hang out in our basement.”
- “I played it with my two adult step-children when we were out for a birthday dinner celebration. I have known them for a couple years. We really had fun and I learned a lot about them!”
- “We played it with 5 adults, 15 year old boy and a 10 year old boy. I was so grateful to have a chance to cut beneath the chatting surface and discover what really matters to people. Everyone really got into it.”
- “We played Talk In A Box at our last meeting and it was the most meaningful part of the evening – a unique sharing when you think of all the years we have been together!”
Who can you play Talk In A Box with?
- Your husband, wife, partner, fiancée or someone you’ve been dating awhile
- Your teen kids
- Your grown children
- Your relatives
- Your friends
- Professional colleagues
You can play Talk In A Box:
- At the dinner table
- At small parties
- With your kids, driving to soccer practice
- On vacation
- Eating out
- Before going to bed with your significant other
- At staff meetings
- On campus
- At church gatherings
In a fun, non-threatening way, Talk In A Box gets people to open up and understand one another. In the process, you’ll come to understand your differences and better appreciate each other.
You will value the meaningful nature of the questions that speak to the issues, ideas and thoughts common to the human experience.
Talk In A Box is the perfect gift for you and the people in your life who enjoy good talk, good laughs, deeper understanding, and more vibrant relationships!
Click here to read what people are saying about
Talk In A Box
Watch videos here of people playing Talk In A Box (Friends - Family - Business)